Thursday, April 30, 2009

Why Pinedale WY?

I have had many of you ask me why we chose to come to Wyoming. I have often thought about what brought us here and why we left what we had back in Utah. I do have to say that I REALLY miss Utah and the warm weather (haha). BUT with the economic situation that our country is in right now, I think that ABC news may have answered that lingering question for me. Last night, they did a short segment on Pinedale and how it has the lowest unemployment rate in the country. I do have to say that I feel blessed to be here. AND if any of you are looking for work, all that they say in the story about Job Opportunity is true! Follow this link to watch the news clip

1 comment:

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

I am so glad that Pinedale is thriving and that all is well for you and your fam. Good luck with the new little one! We miss you here in the city.