Friday, May 1, 2009

Kindergarten Registration

I am only posting this for all of you to see because it is so GREAT!!! I took Hailey to registration for Kindergarten last week and we walked away with the best bag of loot you could have ever imagined!! There are things that I do not love about Pinedale, but I think that not many public schools can top what they give their incoming kindergarten students.... Take a Look at all of this cool stuff!







And just so you know it also included a gift card to payless for shoes and one to the stitching post to get their name embroidered on it. She has really loved all of the stuff in it!

5 comments:

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

That is so awesome. I bet she is having a blast with all of her new loot. It seems crazy that she is kindergarten age already. Wow, how fast it goes.

The Lambert Family said...

That is sooo cool! I hope they do something like that for Caden next year. How lucky! I can't believe she is in Kindergarten!!! I remember when she was born!

Our Family said...

cool stuff hailey!!! thats so fun you are starting school!!!and great job on writing your name pal.

BAWC said...

that is amazing. she looks pretty stoked to get started. i can't believe that she is 5 already. i still remember when you were pregnant with her and you came back to work skinnier than ever. you make it look so easy. miss you lots.

Neika Boulter said...

I still can't believe she's going to kindergarten next year! crazy! We do have good school programs!