Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Halloween is by far my favorite holiday. I love planning something fun for all us to wear that has some sort of theme to it. This year Hailey really wanted to be Daphnie from Scooby-Doo. It was the perfect start to a fun costume for all of us. Hailey was Daphnie, Ethan was Fred, Adalyn was Scooby, Dan was Shaggy and I was Velma. The first event of the holiday was a party at Amy Scharf's house that Ethan, Ady and I attended. Amy decorated with her fabulous taste and made some scary yummy Halloween treats! The day of Halloween we went to Hailey's class party at school. There just happened to be 2 other girls dressed as Daphne's in her class! Popular choice!! We rounded out the night with a trip to the ward party. We were the hit of the party!

Hailey super cute as Daphne. Also a picture of her class and the 2 other Daphne's!
Ethan rocking the coolest wig as Fred. Dan was also awesome with the not so shaggy wig and fake facial hair. (A little Chester Molester if you ask me!) The facial hair kept falling off! I loved my Velma and Ady's Scooby out fit. They really rounded out the family!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: