Saturday, October 31, 2009

GRRRRRRR!!!

I am just going to make an I AM FRUSTRATED post. I HATE MY COMPUTER! It has been having issues lately when I am trying to download pictures onto the blog. Hence the reason there have been very few entries. They are all sitting in a drafts pile waiting to have pictures attached to them. BUT every time I try to download pictures my stupid windows vista computer locks up... EVERY TIME! Can I please have permission to throw it away? Anyway.. The posts will come ether because my computer is cooperating or because I threw it away and got a new one.

2 comments:

Our Family said...

permission granted!!lol

Sandi said...

Your funny, I hate when the computer is not cooperating. I haven't been on you blog forever. Your little baby looks just like Hailey (seriously). You must hear that a lot. She is sooo cute. All your kids are getting big, and are just adorable.