Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Homecoming







I am so behind on blogging these days that everything is weeks old that I am finally putting up! But I will get it all done in the next couple of days. Dan was in Denver the week of Homecoming so the kids and I took in a lot of the fun things that a small town has to offer. I LOVE being in a small town during these times of the year because everyone is involved with homecoming in some way. The elementary school participates in the parade. Hailey was a partner for a child in her class during the parade, so she got to hold HIS hand the entire time. It serious looked like Hailey had a kindergarten boyfriend. The pics are super cute. Ethan, Adalyn and I attended the pep rally and watched sis at the parade. With much anticipation we headed off to the big game. We got there early with FABULOUS seats waiting for us by all of the mommies that were attending solo that night. As we waited for the game to start, the sun went soen ans it got COLD. Ady started getting fussy and Hailey an Ethan were ansy about the game. I tried to feed Ady with NO success (have you ever tired to feed a tired hungry baby in a loud crowd because it does not work.. what was I thinking?) So the kiddos and I headed to the face painting table to get festive. Shortly after we were done(keep in mind Ady was still fussy) Ethan got plowed down and ran over by some high school kid on a skate board... Yep you guessed it. That was the end of our fun filled night. We made it to only 15 minutes of the game. But, we made it home happy and in pieces enough to take a couple of fun pictures of our face painting. PLUS we were all in bed by 8:00 and that was great for me!

No comments: