Friday, September 4, 2009

Ethan's first day of Preschool

Thursday was Ethan's first day of Preschool. Myself and 4 other moms where we live got together and we are doing Joyschool for our little guys. Preschool is ridiculously expensive here, so we decided just to take care of it ourselves. It has been a fun summer preparing the lessons and gathering the supplies for it. Ethan has been waiting since Adalyn was born to go to preschool. He really thinks that he is a big boy. It was not my day to teach, but it was my day to be the helper. It was so much fun to see Ethan interact in that setting with the other kids. He is he youngest (but biggest ha ha) child in the group. He had a few struggles that he needed mom for, but held his own for most of the time. They playes with playdough and made crayon shaving pictures. They also did show and tell. Ethan took Hailey's big book of fairytales book (I know he is a boy). He wanted to show everyone the stories with the big bad wolf in them. He has loved the big bad wolf since last Halloween when that is what he dressed up as. He even told the other kids "This is a story about me because I am the big bad wolf." How stinking cute is he? This little man and I have grown even closer this week as Hailey went off to Kindergarten and I have loved it. I am looking forward to the next couple of years that he and I will have together before he to grows up and goes to Kindergarten too. I sure hope that day doe snot come as quick as it did with Hailey!




1 comment:

Our Family said...

That is a cute post!!