Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Adalyn at 4 months





I had a few minutes the other day to take some snapshots of Ady being herself. She is such a sweet and cute little girl. She is getting to be nice and round. She is sleeping great and a joy to wake up to in the morning because she is so excited when I come in the room. She squeals and kicks her arms and legs when she sees me peak over the crib. She is starting to giggle at the funniest things the best being when we tickle her on the collar bone. She is a little scared of Ethan because he can be rough at times, but he is getting better. She constantly has her hands clasped in front of her and frequently they pull out her bink and she attempts to put it back in, but her efforts are rarely successful! She is staring to grab toys that are hanging in front of her and reach for me when she wants me to pick her up. Best of all, she brings a lot of joy to our home. What a fun little princess!

5 comments:

Higleys said...

Wow she is definitely a Stubbs. How beautiful.

C Lysager said...

She is so cute, I love the pictures!!

Our Family said...

oh my heck that hat on her is adorable! she does kinda look like dan. but she is beautiful

Neika Boulter said...

too fun and so cute! I see Hailey AND Ethan in her! She is so pretty!

The Kaumos said...

She is such a sweetie, I was so glad I got to cuddle her the other day!!