Saturday, February 7, 2009

A tribute to the bro's Part 1



To start, this is my first official posting as a blogger, yes this is Dan. I am going to start doing a weekly tribute to the Bro's, a look back at how cool we used to be. A little history, I dug these out of my old mission book today I don't remember what dance we were going to. I believe it was the spring of 1998, yes almost 11 years ago. This picture was taken in our South Jordan living room. If I remember right it was Andy and Ryan's first High School Dance and my last one; Andy and Ryan were trying to make a lasting(forever) impression and wow they did it. This really brings back memories of how big of studs we were, and still are. I especially think Ryan hasn't changed much. I bet everybody else would agree with that. The glasses are a classic, I am sure Ryan is thankful that contacts have been invented since then so that people don't have to wear such fashionable spectacles. His Erkle pants are also quite classic I love the fact that his suspenders are cinched so tight that his pants are ridding his belly button line. If you were a parent what would you think when this young man picked up your daughter for at date? "Whew I was worried my daughter was going out with the school jock, but instead I got the chess champion, boy do I feel relieved". On the other hand there was Andy and I, both of us with deep fashion sense me with my "Lady killing" smiley faced tie and suspenders and Andy with his suave smile and his debonair hair. What really has changed? I still have the tie and suspenders, Andy still has his good looks and Ryan well... were glad he has changed. I love my brothers very much and I hope they will forgive me for the next couple of weeks of reminiscing about our cooler days, I am hoping that this will inspire some courtship for Ryan. Luckily for Andy and I we are already married or we might not have been if our wives saw these pictures before we were married. If anyone is looking for a hot sexy date the man on the left is very available! Call for more details!

1 comment:

Neika Boulter said...

Don't ya love old pics.... Ya never feel old til you see how YOUNG you used to be... Speaking of high school days, my brother-in-law BRIAN THOMAS says he knows you from High school. He married Caseys sister!