Monday, February 16, 2009

I've been picture tagged!

My cousin Angie picture tagged me on my blog and here is how you play:

1. go to your my document/my pictures

2. go to your sixth file

3. go to your sixth picture

4. blog about it

5. tag six people


So this is what I got from my 6th file and 6th picture:



To explain, all of the pictures on my computer are labeled by date starting with the lowest number. This cute newborn picture of Hailey came up as the picture. She was maybe a week old in this picture and absolutely loved her swing. The only problem was, she had NO control over her head. So, we had to pad her with blankets so that she looked semi-comfortable. She was such a small little princess it is crazy to look back and remember what she looked like.

I tag Tawnie, Anne, Jasmine, Cassie, Erika and Abby

2 comments:

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

What a cutie, so little! It is hard to believe that they are ever that small. I hope you are feeling good and all is well.

Neika Boulter said...

Can you beleive it won't be long until you have another sweet little girl! Oh I'm so excited for you! What a sweet picture!