Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's a ..........

After all of our long traveling experiences this past month, we have made ONE last short trip. It was well worth the time! Dan, Hailey, Ethan and I headed up to Jackson Hole yesterday for my 20 week appointment and ultrasound. (Yes, my Dr. is 90 miles away!) I was hoping that I could still hold Dan off from wanting to find out the sex of the baby, but he was NOT excited about waiting until May to find out. Plus, we had differing opinions on the sex, so he wanted to know for sure. The kids and I all thought that we were having a baby girl. Dan on the other hand thought that we were for sure having a baby boy. So, we made a simple bet. If I won, Dan had to do the dishes for the rest of the week. If he won.. well we probably shouldn't say :)! Anyway, I am now out of doing dishes for the next week! We are having another sweet baby GIRL!. We are very excited and can't wait for our newest addition this may.

9 comments:

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

Congrats! That is so exciting...way to go no dishes :) I hope all is well!

Hayden said...

Congrats!! What a fun family! Have you been sick?

Sarah said...

Congratulations! We had a similar bet with Henry. Kyle ended up making dinner for a week :).

BAWC said...

congratulations! 90 miles away, holy cow!

cory and tara said...

Congratulations!
p.s too funny about the bet with the "unsaid" wager

Shannon said...

CONGRATULATIONS... I am so happy for you both! Love you always

Michelle said...

What great news!! Congratulations!

The Lambert Family said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!!

eric and erika said...

Congrats! Girls are so sweet!! I can't believe your OB is 90 miles away!! What do you do when you go into labor???