Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Night Entertainment

Friday nights at our house can be pretty entertaining with two little kiddos. The kids wanted us to turn music on for them to "jam to" and these 2 videos are the results! I would just like all of you to note how Ethan tries to copy EVERYTHING that Hailey is doing. Also note the hip shaking on our princess, where did that come from? Grandma's and Grandpa's we hope that you enjoy these because they are a little bit long! Oh and sorry about Ethan in the underwear. We are re-potty training after the holidays and pants just get in the way. Remember to turn the music off on the bottom of the page before you watch the video!

9 comments:

moller99 said...

So stinking cute Mindy! Did she learn the hip shaking from momma?! There really isn't anything better than kiddos just having a blast!

Michelle said...

oh SO funny! I am still laughing . . . they will hate that you have this someday!!

eric and erika said...

haha. Wow..hailey can sure shake those hips!! And I love that Ethan copies everything Hailey does.

*VACCAROS* said...

This is hilarious! they are quite the little dancers! you have to keep that video forever!!

Angie said...

I didn't know you have a blog too:) How fun! Congrats on the baby girl! We are having a boy in June! I really wanted to see you while we were in Moab, hopefully next time. I will add you to my blog list so we can keep in touch better:)
Angie

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

TOO TOO CUTE!!!

Our Family said...

Wow that is soooo funny i could not stop laughing! that is no hip thrust it is a hum# for sure and still so dang cute!!

Higleys said...

I love the inhibitions of kids. I also wonder where the hip shaking come from some times. You guys look great and congrats on baby #3.
-Kristen, Jason, Ben, Tom & baby #3 Higley University 12th ward, village neighbor

Our Family said...

SORRY MIND!! i did not think you would have drivin down that way again after you said no more traveling for you till next december. I should have still offerd!! Ryan set up the whole thing and we did not know that todd and the boys were even coming till that mourning. I feel bad now thinking you would have come.