Monday, November 17, 2008

Hailey and Ethan Tagged!

Our favorite cousin Karlee tagged us! We are supposed to tell all of you 5 things about us!
Hailey!

1. My favorite thing to do is play with BARBIES!
2. I like to talk to grandma Leigh and my papa on the phone for hours at a time.
3. I spend most of my day upside down trying to perfect my headstand.
4. I am 4 going on 16.
5. I am the best big sister in the world to my little brother and I think that we should name mom's new little baby Barbie!



Ethan!
1. I am rebelling agaist potty training because I like pull ups more than diapers. Plus, I think that it is fun to pee pee on the floor.
2. I destroy everything in my path.
3. I peed outside standing up for the first time this weekend with my dad.
4. I cry when my dad leaves for work.
5. My favorite thing to do right now is to look at tractors!

We tag Bridger, London, Tristan, Taylor and Sophia!

4 comments:

Our Family said...

Those pics of ethan and hailey with the gun and ear muffs are too cute it reminded me of when we were down there and took hailey shooting with us and she loved it!!how fun is this blogging stuff?!! I'm glad we can still keep in touch pretty well and to see pics with the stories

Shannon said...

that is so funny. I giggle thinking you have to do potty training one more time...hehehe. That was the worst time for me.. hope it gets better! BTW,I need your address. could you send it to my email. I have a bunch of stuff I need to send you.

Neika Boulter said...

Okay I can't wait to see how cute this new baby is..... You're kids are SO DANG CUTE! You and Dan make cute kids. Its fun to see your posts and your family! I can tell the difference between boys and girls just from their 5 things!!!!

Jessie said...

Hey Mindy (And Dan),

I just ran across your blog and thought I'd say hi. Mindy, I can't believe how much your daughter looks like you and your mom. Anyway, I hope WY is treating you well, from the blog it looks like you doing great, and congrats on the new one.

Jessie