Friday, November 7, 2008

And then there were 3!

I know that this comes as news to some, but not others. We are now expecting baby #3! I have had a few of you ask when we are planning on having our next, and May 28th sounds like the day it is going to happen. (Or earlier because I have never made it full term!) The baby will be just less than 3 years younger than Ethan; which I hope is a little easier than 22 months apart like Hailey and Ethan were! I am 12 weeks prego and things are going really well. A little morning sickness and normal pregnancy tiredness, but that is all. I would hope that it all ends soon because my first trimester is all done! My guess would be that it is a girl.. but I'd really like to NOT FIND OUT this time. Wouldn't that be exciting?? I sure hope that it is a girl so that she can be best buds with my little niece that is due to arrive in March. I am not positive that Dan will be able to handle not knowing!! He thinks that I am crazy!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

moller99 said...

Yeah Mindy I am so excited for you!

BAWC said...

Congratulations guys! Great news. I highly recommend not finding out, it is really a fun time and you won't regret it.

The Zieglers said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!

Piper D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Piper D. said...

Congratulations!! That is exciting news. You guys were smarter than us so I am sure you will have an easier time. Ours were all too close together. We are very happy for you!!

Shannon said...

Congratulations!

The Lambert Family said...

Congratulations! I can't believe you are going to have 3! I can barely handle 2. We want to have a surprise next time and not find out if it will be a girl or a boy. I think it would be so cool!

Danielle said...

Congrats! Yay!! How exciting!! ....its so cool how you and Tawnie are always prego at the same time! I miss you all! hopefully are path will cross sooner than later! Love Ya!

Michelle said...

Exciting! So happy for you :) Hope all goes well.

eric and erika said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is such exciting news! What blessings our children are! More power to you if you can hold out on the sex of the baby....I don't think I could....Im just not that patient...hehe. We need to get together for a nursing school reunion. Let us know if you ever come into town. We would love to see you.

Neika Boulter said...

I am SO EXCITED for your family! 3 was my favorite number, because Haley and McKinley were a little older....You'll love that too. More time for snuggling a baby when your others are a little bigger! CONGRATS!

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

Congrats, you guys are such great parents. I remember the first pregnancy, you are so cute pregnant

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

YEAH!!!! congratulations!!!

Marianne said...

Congratulations! Jeff and I were just giggling about when you told us you were pregnant with Ethan. We can't wait to see you guys again. It looks like you may have the little one before we get a chance.

Levi and Cassie Mallory Family said...

Congratulations!! I must have been psychic to ask you last time. Once again I must compliment you on your choice of backgrounds

Becky said...

Congratulations! Three is so much fun! Love the Halloween costumes by the way!

Anonymous said...

Now you just need to move back. I can't believe you want to go without finding out! Your crazy! Congrats!

cory and tara said...

Congratulations!!!

Kurt and Jasmine said...

....and another Congratulations! What else can I say that hasn't been said? :) I'm happy for you guys, hope all goes well.

The Niesens said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I am so excited for you! I am one of those that continually wondered when the next one was coming. Keep me posted! Amber