Sunday, July 27, 2008

Memories

Okay, so I saw this on my friend Becky's blog and I left a comment on hers and I thought that it was so fun!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I (or Dan) have had together. It doesn't matter if you know us really well or just a little.. anything you remember!

2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog (if you have one) and see how many people leave a memory about you! If you leave a memory on mine, I will assume that you are playing and I will visit your blog and leave a memory for you also. I made it so that anyone can make a comment even if you do not have an account. Just post under the name/URL or as annonymous and leave your name in the post! It is way easy, give it a try! Have fun!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Hey there - so I had a pretty good laugh remembering the good old cabin trip. That was really fun! I don't know if Melissa and Meradith thought so at the time. I have just learned to expects stunts like that from Brennen. I remember you and Chad telling us all your nursing stories on that trip as well. Nurses are amazing! So my memory is of a month or so before the cabin trip when we all got together to plan the camping trip that fell through. (I'll leave out names - blogging has made it a small world). And we all shared our favorite stories or grievances of "Robert" and ended up laughing all night long. Funny thing is...those stories still float around the court I've heard. Fun stuff!

BAWC said...

gotta love our first code on our first week of work! we were both so terrified! so many lice, maggot and poop stories that seem to pop into my head as well. oh, and being nursing school reps. for sac together (and sadly you did all of the work because i never showed) :) Good times my friend!

Anonymous said...

I remember first meeting you in nursery! I miss you guys! I loved having you just up the street.

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

Oh there is so many from work, lets just say MICU is one memory. The other is when we came to your house for dinner and Andy had to show you what he did in your bathroom. Honestly, if kids only have an installed filter!

Michelle said...

How can I ever forget that night in February when we tried valiantly to go into town for a "Girls Night" and the snow drifts were piled higher than the roof of my trailblazer!?! Crazy! I remember wondering what I would do if I went into labor on a night like that and feeling a little comfort that you were my "neighbor!"