Sunday, June 7, 2009

Visitors, a bike with no training wheels and a growing baby

Ethan enjoying Adalyn
Hailey holding Adalyn.. they are going to be such good friends!
Adalyn at 1 week old! She was 6 lbs and 18.5 inches long after only 1 week here. She is growing so fast!
Uncle Jason and Ady.
Papa and Ady
Papa, Ehtan and Hailey eating creamies....YUM!!
Life has been fun and busy the last couple of weeks. My dad and brother came for a weekend visit last weekend to see Adalyn for the first time. We were just lucky that my brother had planned a trip down from Alaska around the same time that I was due, so he got to see our baby. Adalyn has now gone through her 1 week and 2 week milestones!! I just cannot believe how time is flying by! The kids LOVE LOVE LOVE her all of the time. All that they want to do is hold her and give kisses. She is starting to lift her head up and definately knows who her mom is. She has been a great sleeper and I hope that it continues! During all of this excitement, we took the training wheels off of Hailey's bike and she took off! I could not belive how fast she caught on to it. All she wants to do now is ride her "2 wheeler" (that is what she calls it.. isn't that cute??) 2 weeks old!



The kids being silly before bedtime.
Dan and Hailey headed to donuts for dads at Hailey's preschool.

Hailey with no training wheels!!

9 comments:

Our Family said...

she is getting cuter and cuter!! AND great job Hailey on your bike that is awesome!!

moller99 said...

What a pro Hailey! I am so sad that I haven't been to see your little munchkin. She looks beautiful!

Neika Boulter said...

oh you've been busy! I can't wait to meet Ady too, she looks so sweet! Let me know if you need anything!

Rose Torres said...

She's a cutie!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Oh your kids are so cute!! How fun!

Heidi said...

Adalyn! What a beautiful name....and wow she is absolutely gorgeous. I was so excited to see pictures. I am glad that she is healthy and well. Mindy what a great Mom you are. Hope to see you sometime soon. p.s. how are visits going?

Ali Walston said...

Congratulations you guys! Your little girl is beautiful. We had a really nice visit with "President Stubbs" while we were in Moab. We love you and your sweet little family.

Ali Walston said...

Congratulations you guys! Your little girl is beautiful. We had a really nice visit with "President Stubbs" while we were in Moab. We love you and your sweet little family.

The Lambert Family said...

She is absolutely adorable! I swear she looks just like Hailey!