Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A very Merry Christmas!

I have to get on and tell all of you wonderful people in our lives Merry Christmas! I would normally do this in a card that I actually send to your house, but time just did not allow this year. I spent some quality time with my dad after he had sugery last week and I just did not get around to getting my cards out. The saddest part is they are so cute and homemade! I hope that all of you will enjoy them next year! I would post a picture of them on the blog, but my scanner is on the fritz... so just think in your mind how wonderful it would be to actually have one with you! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

5 comments:

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

Merry Christmas! We hope you have a wonderful holiday.

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

merry christmas (late) to you too! hope you have a fabulous new year :)

Neika Boulter said...

Merry Christmas to you too! I'm glad you got to be with your dad! Hope to see you for our Recital! Hailey helps the kids know what they're doing!

Michelle said...

hee hee I had this problem as well-- only mine just boiled down to plain lazy! Maybe next year . . . Hope you guys had a great holiday :)

http://essay-writings-service.com said...

Exquisitely professional thoughts. I merely hit upon this web site and desired to enunciate that I've definitely delighted in reckoning your blog articles or blog posts. Rest assured I'll subsist pledging to your RSS and I wish you write-up after much more shortly=-O